Pages

JOIN MONTFORT ANAKKARA IN ORKUT

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=44913754

Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Shocking demise of REV.Bro.John of the Cross

john of the cross bro passed away today...this is the most painful day for all the montfortians.....we've to accept the reality that our spiritual leader has passed away as a result of a stork that he had last year.The funeral will be held tomorrow at Yercaud.

pls pray for the departed(he has departed only from his body....but not from our hearts) soul

date
:07.07.2009

2 comments:

bipin tom thomas said...

:(
Everyone who went to Montfort & ESPECIALLY the hostelers knew Rev. Bro. John of the Cross, & that he was one of the sweetest people you could ever meet in your life. He touched all of our lives in one way or another & now he's finally in a better place. He will be missed, but let's all keep him in our prayers & remember all the good times we had with him. Let's take a moment to share our memories of him.

Unknown said...

Br.John Of The Cross:-This was one of the names which i found difficult to learn when i was in class one.Later I found,this was the most beautiful persons that i ve ever met.He was not only a teacher to me,but he beautifully played the role of a good friend,philosopher more over of a grand father.I owe all the best in me to him.He alwz corrected me when i was wrong,scolded me when i misbehaved,hugged me when i was naughty and kissed me when i felt sad.All these made me feel that i am never ever alone and it reminded me that there is someone who loved me deep from the heart.The love and care of that special grand father can never be forgotten and this was the priceless gift that i recieved from God Almighty.

Brother,
We can never forget u,ur classes especially ur hand-writing class,love for plants n flowers...Also we do remember to drink a cup of water as we rise up in the morning and b4 we go to bed.In each Holly Mass we attend,we do remember ur presence in our chapels even we ve walked down the steps of MONTFORT.

We do thank u for all these.We love u brother...We love u and u r alwz remembered in our family prayers.